How To Find Every Gwent Card In The Witcher 3 – The majority of the people lives in a world of The Witcher 3 that is filled of monsters, robbers, and overall misery. The card game Gwent is one of the few leisure activities that practically everyone appears to like, including Geralt. In the vast universe of the game, where there are a tonne of cards to acquire, there are players willing to participate in almost every town and hamlet.
If you appreciate this hobby as much as its fictitious devotees do, you should earn the entire set in order to finish the “Collect Em All” quest. It is not an easy task, though, because there are so many cards and a couple of them are easy to miss.
With the release of a rich next-gen console update for The Witcher 3, we’re going back in time to better our Geralt-focused coverage in order to appeal to a new audience of fans (and veteran Witchers returning for another visual feast).
How To Get Every Gwent Card In The Witcher 3 – Collect Em All Side Quest Walkthrough
You must possess at least one duplicate of each card in the game in order to acquire a full set. With an additional 79 duplicate cards accessible, that brings the overall need for the Collect Em All quest to 120 cards. Geralt can acquire new cards primarily in one of three ways:
- Purchase them from various merchants across the lands.
- Earn them through Gwent-related side quests.
- Earn them as rewards for beating opponents in games of Gwent.
Make sure the “Acquire Em All” quest is properly activated to assist you keep track of all the cards you have and, more crucially, the ones you still need to collect. You must defeat Albert Geert in a game of Gwent at White Orchard before you may speak to him.
The quest will begin as a result, and Geralt will also receive the book “A Miraculous Guide to Gwent,” which will indicate how many cards Geralt is missing in each area of the map.
The Witcher 3 Gwent Vendors – Collect Em All Side Quest Walkthrough
The tried-and-true pay-to-play strategy of having Geralt purchase as many cards as he can from vendors is the quickest way to acquire a sizable portion of the available Gwent cards. Here is a list of every vendor that Geralt can buy cards from while exploring each area.
East of the village, at the Woesong Bridge, are both vendors.
- He is the innkeeper at the Inn at the Crossroads, and you may find him there any day after ten o’clock. Geralt can defeat him in a game to take home the Menno Coehoorn card in addition to selling him a few Gwent cards.
- Crow’s Perch Trader: Geralt should locate him at the lower area of the fort.
Quartermaster, Crow’s Perch – The Quartermaster resides near the master armourers Yoana and Fergus in Crow’s Perch’s upper quarters.
- Easy to see while riding through the Midcopse settlement is the trader.
- Trader, Claywich – This trader is held hostage at one of the bandit camps, therefore he is unable to conduct business until Geralt sets him free. On the sizable island east of Oreton, The Witcher might do so. Look for a “Persons in Distress” sign or an uncovered “?” marking.
- If Geralt spends some time around the village, he should be able to identify the trader in Lindendale.
- Cunny of the Goose, the innkeeper, runs a small collection of structures on the edge of a pond south of Novigrad. The innkeeper offers a variety of cards for sale.
- Owner and innkeeper Olivier can be seen at The Kingfisher Inn serving drinks.
- As Madame of the Passiflora, Geralt will find Marquise Serenity running the inn. In exchange for Geralt’s victory in their Gwent match against her, she gives him the Morvran Vooris card.
- The Golden Sturgeon’s innkeeper is a rather subpar employee who occasionally skips work. Geralt has two options: wait and hope he shows up, or try again another time.
- Trader, Seven Cats Inn – In the southeast region of Novigrad, you may find this inkeep conducting her due diligence at the Seven Cats Inn.
- Geralt can confront Stjepan, the innkeeper, at The Alchemy in Oxenfurt, where he works.
Geralt shouldn’t have much trouble tracking down each island’s innkeeper because they are typically the first and last places travellers stop for a warm meal and a tankard of mead due to the area’s sparse population. The next time Geralt has business in the isles, make sure to stop by these inns.
- Innkeeper, Kaer Trolde Harbour
- Innkeeper, Urialla
- Innkeeper, Arinbjorn
- Innkeeper, Svorlag
- Innkeeper, Harviken
Complete Gwent Sidequests – How To Find Every Gwent Card In The Witcher 3, Collect Em All Side Quest Walkthrough
The Collect Em All quest must be completed in this manner above all others because a few particular cards can only be obtained by completing sidequests.
Gwent: Velen Players
You will encounter several enemies that you must defeat in the following order as a result of the Gwent: Velen Players sidequest:
|First||The Bloody Baron|
Check the notice board in Crow’s Perch to begin this quest.
Gwent: Big City Players
After arriving in Novigrad, defeat Vimme Vivaldi outside of his bank in Hierarch Square to begin the Gwent: Big City Players quest. Geralt will then be assigned to play:
- At the Passiflora, Marquise Serenity
- Dijkstra at his bathhouse, Sigismund
- In the area south of Logger’s Hut is the commando Scoia’Tel Trader. Geralt receives the Cirilla Gwent card for this victory.
You should finish this quest before continuing the main quest past “Reason of State.”
Gwent: Old Pals
You can play as Roache or Zoltan to begin the Gwent: Old Pals adventure. Lambert must be fought either during the Following the Thread quest or while Geralt and the others are all at Kaer Morhen together. Geralt will be dispatched to whichever you do not play first, and he will be followed by Lambert. Then there is Thaler’s flashback to the past. Once more, this task needs to be completed before to The Battle of Kaer Morhen quest. To finish this mission, Geralt must defeat the following opponents. Here’s a quick list:
Gwent: Skellige Style
Gwent: Skellige Style is the last of these roaming Gwent sidequests. Play Crach An Craite or Ermion to obtain this quest, then test your deck against the other player’s deck before moving on to Sjusta the Tailor, Germist the Druid, and lastly Lugos until Geralt has defeated each opponent. Before continuing on with his primary mission past the Battle Preparations stage, Geralt must achieve these victories.
A Matter of Life and Death
In order to complete the “A Matter of Life and Death” quest, you must triumph in all three rounds of a Gwent competition. The quest will continue regardless of your performance, but you won’t receive the special card unless you triumph in the competition, so save before each round and restart if you lose.
A Dangerous Game
Accept the mission. After completing the card-stealing mission, choose to keep the cards rather than accepting money in A Dangerous Game from Zoltan.
Accept the mission from the druid in Gedyneith who will summon Geralt from the adjacent Shock Therapy cave. After finishing this straightforward quest, you will receive a special card.
Gwent: High Stakes
The final mission you ought to complete is Gwent: High Stakes in Novigrad. Make a backup save because this new tournament will cost you a whopping 1,000 Crowns to enter, but it is unquestionably worthwhile. Particularly given that the creators added a special romantic scene at the Passiflora that is only accessible as part of a mission to indulge all of the Witcher’s indulgences while taking a vacation from slaughtering monsters.
Geralt will face some of the strongest opponents in this competition, so hopefully by this stage you have assembled a really potent deck. Once more, in order to obtain all the cards, Geralt will need to win the entire competition. He must be ready to contend with the next person.
Witcher 3 Gwent Card NPCs – How To Find Every Gwent Card In The Witcher 3, Collect Em All Side Quest Walkthrough
The last resort is to go around challenging any NPC who has a deck to play against in order to obtain any remaining cards that might be missing from the collection. One card will be awarded for each one Geralt defeats, but only the first time. To determine the area you should be duelling in, consult your copy of A Miraculous Guide to Gwent. Then, start hustling people for any missing cards Geralt might still be in need of.