Best Builds For The Phoraena Sisters, Best Builds For Cistina, Cerya, Olivya, And Sherri – The Phoraena sisters in Tactics Ogre: Reborn are Cistina, Cerya, Olivya, and Sherri. While they cannot all be recruited during a single playthrough, the World Tarot system makes it possible to experience all four of them simultaneously on the same battlefield. They form a commanding group.
While they join in different classes, once you obtain some necessary Classmarks from Chapter 4’s Temples side quest, they can all access the uncommon Shaman class. However, there is nothing to prevent them from doing well in their required classes.
Cistina & Cerya: Valkyrie Builds – Best Builds For The Phoraena Sisters
|Equipment||Best suitable elemental spear (Ignis for Cerya, Zephyros for Cistina) available and an accessory that improves maneuverability such as the Sidhe Ring or Ring of Clouds.|
|Spells||Cerya: Sparksphere, Salamander, Instill Fire, Heal||Cistina: Deadshot, Sylphide, Instill Air, Heal|
|Skills||Spears, Meditate, Conserve MP, Nature’s Touch|
This build epitomises a Valkryie, focusing on magical damage while still being effective in the front and middle of the field.
- Equip Cerya and Cistina with INT-boosting rings to increase their physical damage until you obtain the better movement-improving rings in the Palace of the Dead.
- Use Conserve MP whenever it occurs, especially to cast powerful area-of-effect summon spells like Salamander and Sylphide when you can. These spells are pricey but can be quite useful when they are unexpectedly made free.
- Since you’ll almost constantly be dealing elemental damage, especially if you gain the elemental spears, Nature’s Touch is always a boost.
- If your army frequently suffers from status conditions, you can quite safely exchange Instill spells for Ease.
- Spears are preferred over the other weapons Valkyries are capable of using since their increased range allows the sisters to survive a little bit longer.
Utilizing your MP-based skills to the fullest extent possible will allow you to cast spells with impunity and produce a large number of Finishing Moves.
You ought to always have plenty of MP to use between Conserve MP and Meditate. For optimal effect, direct these Valkyries toward cards with auto-ability buffs.
Olivya: Cleric Build – Best Builds For The Phoraena Sisters
|Equipment||Best MND-focused Cudgel available and MND-increasing accessories.|
|Spells||Heal, Major Heal, Resurrect, Ease|
|Skills||Cudgels, Meditate, Mother’s Mercy, Mother’s Blessing|
For a distinctive character, this build is on the simplistic side, but it is included since it is so effective. The compassionate temperament of Olivya makes her a character who is interested in healing.
- High-level Cudgel Finishing Moves are useful for killing weaklings or doing damage to powerful adversaries, even though clerics rarely get the opportunity to fight. By the time a cleric may consider employing one of these moves, they usually don’t need to be conserving MP.
- Having a few different healing techniques, such as single-target and area-of-effect, can only help make Olivya a versatile healer.
- Equip Olivya with whatever your group requires at the time, whether you anticipate a lot of kills, healing for status ailments, or more healing power.
This construct waits back and waits to be needed, just like all healers do.
Olivya is a fantastic, low RT cleric to bring along and should have no issue aiding her companions in a fight with late-game healing gear.
Sherri: Witch Build – Best Builds For The Phoraena Sisters
Sherri is the one who is closest to the sisters’ special class, the Shaman, having started the game as a Witch.
|Equipment||Best spellbook available, best INT-boosting accessory available.|
|Spells||Gaia Strike, Vulcan Lance, Drain Mind, Petriburst|
|Skills||Spellbooks, Meditate, Engulf, Spellstrike|
Sherri is the most effective earth mage in the game thanks to her extensive repertoire of potent spells.
- With any luck, Sherri could cast spells across entire battlefields without moving at all thanks to spellbooks’ excellent extra range and the Engulf skill. Because of this, her turns will happen more frequently, increasing her usefulness even more.
- You should think about using Sherri’s major offensive strategy, Gaia Strike, as a late-game Draconic spell while still using Cragfall.
- Sherri has the stats to use Petriburst, one of the strongest status spells in the game, to great success. It works well for eliminating fight-related dangers.
Sherri shouldn’t need to relocate much with her excellent increases to spell range. She is still not secure, so keep some help close by and arm her with healing supplies just in case. She would benefit from one of your few MP recovery items because she really wants to cast spells every time she gets.
All Sisters: Shaman Build – Best Builds For The Phoraena Sisters
Finding the ideal build for the sisters can be challenging because Shamans have so many options available to them.
|Equipment||The best elemental cudgel that matches the sister in question and the best INT-boosting accessory available.|
|Spells||Cistina: Aeroflux, Sylphide, Tempest, Tornado||Cerya: Salamander, Supernova, Annihilation, Firestorm|
|Olivya: Dread Vapor, Undine, Deluge, Acid Rain||Sherri: Earthquake, Gnome, Gaia Strike, Cragfall|
|Skills||Cudgels, Meditate, [Element] Resonance, Nature’s Touch|
With the great Elemental Resonance auto-abilities at their disposal, this build has the Shaman moving a little closer to the action than you’d typically put a mage, but it’s not a bad idea.
- This build is focused on using a broad variety of area-of-effect spells to drop tactical nukes on groups of opponents. You may always take the time to find the spell that would deliver the greatest harm in each circumstance because you have access to such a wide variety of damage.
- Any wizard who uses elemental attacks will benefit greatly from learning Nature’s Touch.
- The Palace of the Dead is where you can find and make the elemental cudgels.
Consider spellbooks in the interim because of their range advantages.
With this build, it’s crucial to choose the correct spot to cast a powerful spell because it can use a lot of MP. A win condition is created by supporting a Shaman with some MP recovery and physical defenders.
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”Is Tactic Ogre hard?” answer-0=”” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”What class should Denam be?” answer-1=”” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Is Ogre Battle and Tactics Ogre the same?” answer-2=”” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”Why is Tactics Ogre good?” answer-3=”” image-3=”” headline-4=”h2″ question-4=”Does Tactics Ogre have multiple endings?” answer-4=”” image-4=”” headline-5=”h2″ question-5=”Is Chained Ogre the hardest boss?” answer-5=”” image-5=”” headline-6=”h2″ question-6=”Is Tactics Ogre: Reborn worth it?” answer-6=”” image-6=”” headline-7=”h2″ question-7=”Is Ogre a God Tekken?” answer-7=”” image-7=”” headline-8=”h2″ question-8=”Who defeated Ogre?” answer-8=”” image-8=”” headline-9=”h2″ question-9=”How hard is Tactics Ogre: Reborn?” answer-9=”” image-9=”” headline-10=”h2″ question-10=”Should I play Ogre Battle Before Tactics Ogre?” answer-10=”” image-10=”” headline-11=”h2″ question-11=”How long beat Tactics Ogre?” answer-11=”” image-11=”” headline-12=”h2″ question-12=”Can you Parry Ogre?” answer-12=”” image-12=”” headline-13=”h2″ question-13=”How do you dodge Chained Ogre?” answer-13=”” image-13=”” headline-14=”h2″ question-14=”Can you stealth The Chained Ogre?” answer-14=”” image-14=”” headline-15=”h2″ question-15=”Can you skip Ogre Sekiro?” answer-15=”” image-15=”” headline-16=”h2″ question-16=”What is the best job in Final Fantasy Tactics?” answer-16=”” image-16=”” headline-17=”h2″ question-17=”How much HP does an Ogre have?” answer-17=”” image-17=”” headline-18=”h2″ question-18=”How many hours is Tactics Ogre: Reborn?” answer-18=”” image-18=”” headline-19=”h2″ question-19=”Is Triangle strategy like Ogre Battle?” answer-19=”” image-19=”” headline-20=”h2″ question-20=”Is Tactics Ogre: Reborn a remaster?” answer-20=”” image-20=””]