Roblox Lagging on PC 2023 – How to Reduce Lag, Speed Up Play And Improve Performance In Roblox – One of the most well-known multiplayer games is called Roblox, and Roblox Corporation also established a framework for making games. Although Roblox is a lot of fun, it can be annoying if there are any bugs or errors. The lagging, stuttering, and spotty frames of Roblox are among the most frequent problems. As lagging and performance-related problems make it very difficult to advance to the next stages or levels of any game, these problems cause many players to give up on the game. Fortunately, there are a few approaches you can take to address Roblox performance-related problems.
read more : HOW TO FIX ROBLOX ERROR CODE 273 [2023 SOLUTION GUARANTEED]
Roblox Lagging on PC 2023
HOW TO FIX LAG AND PERFORMANCE ISSUES IN ROBLOX
Playing the games on Roblox can be a real pain because of lag and performance-related concerns. If you’re having trouble, you’re not alone. Many other Roblox users have complained about lagging and uneven frame rates. We have discussed a number of possible solutions to this problem in this tutorial.
1. Quit unwanted background programmes and applications: Occasionally, background programmes and applications might consume system resources. Therefore, try shutting down all superfluous programmes and see if that changes anything. By hitting Ctrl + Shift + Esc to launch Task Manager, you can end the processes. After that, select each programme individually by clicking on the “End Task” button on the Process tab.
2. Eliminating transient files: One of the key reasons for speed problems is temporary files. Try removing temporary files as a result. Open the run dialogue box and enter %tmp% for this. After that, hit Enter to remove all files from that folder. You can also select all files and erase them at once by pressing Ctrl + A.
read more: HOW TO FIX WARZONE 2 STUTTERING, LAG, AND LOW FPS DROP – GAURANTEED SOLUTION
3. Switch to a cable connection rather than WiFi: WiFi connections are not recommended. Therefore, if you are playing the game via WiFi, try playing it over a wired connection to see whether the lagging and performance issues are fixed.
4. Check your computer for any pending upgrades: Type “Check for updates” into the search bar, then click on it to see whether your system needs any updates. If your graphics need to be upgraded, do so, then restart your computer.
5. Modifying your DNS settings: Occasionally, a slow or improperly configured internet DNS server can result in lag problems when playing Roblox games. Change your DNS settings if that’s the case. How to do it:
- – To launch the Run dialogue box, press Windows + R.
- – To access the Control Panel, type control and hit Enter.
read more: HOW TO FIX HOGWARTS LEGACY CRASHING AT STARTUP, WON’T START, NOT LAUNCHING, AND STUCK AT LOADING SCREEN BUG/ERROR/ISSUES
Next, navigate to Connections in Network and Internet’s Network and Sharing Center. Features >> TCP/IPv4 (Internet Protocol Version 4) Properties
- – After that, select the Use the following DNS server addresses button.
- Enter 18.104.22.168 as the Preferred DNS server.
- Enter 22.214.171.124 as the Alternate DNS server.
- – When finished, Roblox’s lagging and performance problems should be resolved.
- There are no other solutions to the lag and performance concerns with Roblox.
read more: HOW TO FIX THE FORTNITE ‘SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED OUT’ ERROR EASILY