Resolve Rainbow Six Siege’s mouse stuck-on-screen issue with these 3 solutions – One of the top tactical shooter games is called Rainbow Six Siege. But regrettably, it appears that a lot of users are currently having problems with the game, including the PS4 error CE-34878-0 and game freezing after a new update, among others. Many gamers have recently complained that the mouse cursor sometimes becomes stuck on the screen. Several complaints claim that after finishing a game, the mouse would freeze in the top-right corner of the screen. Some gamers have tried validating the game files and even reinstalling the game since they believe that this problem is caused by a corrupted or missing installation, but regretfully nothing has worked thus far. Fortunately, we have found a few possible solutions to the Rainbow Six Siege mouse stuck-on-screen problem.
HOW TO FIX RAINBOW SIX SIEGE MOUSE STUCK ON SCREEN ERROR
This tutorial will show you various alternative solutions if you have already tried a number of approaches to resolve this mistake and wish to stop experiencing the mouse stuck on screen problem in Rainbow Six Siege.
1. First, try manually forcing the game to close by hitting Ctrl + Alt + Del. This will launch the Task Manager. Your mouse will probably stop freezing after using this way to resolve the problem.
2. The second technique is setting up Ubisoft Connect. To do this:
- – Open Ubisoft Connect and select Settings from the menu. General
- – After that, select the box that says “Minimize Ubisoft Connect to the system tray when the application window is closed.”
- – I’m done now. The mouse pointer problem ought to be resolved by now.
3. Your next step to fix the Rainbow Six Siege mouse stuck on the screen issue should be to sign out of Windows and then sign back into your computer.
- – Right-click on the taskbar’s Windows icon.
- – Choose Shutdown or Sign out, then click Sign out.
- – Take some time to fully log out before attempting to log back in.
All that can be done to resolve the Rainbow Six Siege mouse stuck on screen issue is that. This problem has already been acknowledged by Ubisoft, and their team is trying to resolve it. They haven’t said when this problem will be fixed, but given how many gamers are reporting it, maybe they will release a patch or update soon.