Pokemon Go Gaming Bundles: Pokemon Go has partnered with Amazon’s Prime Gaming to offer players several free benefits. Users are able to redeem in-game bundles every two weeks after signing up, with a variety of items available to those who sign up.
You will need to obtain an Amazon Prime Membership in order to access these useful in-game items. The following steps will assist you in signing up for Prime Gaming and receiving the various rewards that will be available to you in the near future.
How To Claim Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Bundles
In order to obtain Pokemon Go Prime Gaming item bundles, you must have an active Amazon Prime account. Follow these simple steps to link your account and gain access to these rewards if this is the case.
- Visit the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming page
- Sign in to your active Amazon Prime account by clicking “Sign In”
- Click “Claim Now” on the available Prime Gaming item bundle
- Click “Claim Code” to reveal the bundle code, then copy or write this code down.
- Visit the Niantic Offer Redempion page
- Sign in to your Pokemon Go account
- If the account shown is yours, input the Prime Gaming code into the box below “Enter Offer Code,” then hit “Submit”
You should be redirected to a page with the following message once you have completed all of these steps: “You have successfully redeemed this offer!”
What Are Pokemon Go Prime Gaming Bundles?
The contents of this bundle will be available in-game almost immediately after you have claimed it. A variety of useful items will be included in these bundles, such as Poke Balls, Max Revives, and Lucky Eggs, among others. For Amazon Prime members with active accounts, these Prime Gaming bundles are available every two weeks.
In order to claim new bundles, you will need to visit the Pokemon Go Prime Gaming webpage each time one becomes available. All you need to do is follow the steps provided above while you are still logged into your Amazon Prime account, and the goodies will be transferred to your Pokemon Go account.