How To Fix Undisputed Can’t Connect or Find Online Match Issue – One of the most realistic boxing video games to date is Undisputed. On the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC, this newest role-playing video game by Steel City Interactive and Ten24 Media is currently available. Undisputed has a few flaws and issues, despite providing superb control over actions and movements. Many gamers started complaining that they couldn’t connect to the servers or find any matches as soon as the game was released. Several reports claim that players are unable to locate the match on Undisputed even after waiting to log in to the queue. Here are some quick and easy solutions to the problem in case you’re having the same one.
read more: “HE CAN GIVE US A SECOND CHANCE.” EXPERIENCE MARVEL STUDIOS’ #ANTMANANDTHEWAS… TWEET FROM MARVEL
Fixing Undisputed Can’t Connect or Find Online Match Issue
Given that the game is still fairly new on the market, it appears that the developers will need some additional time to work through all the flaws and problems with the game before releasing a patch. While waiting, we have found a few possible fixes for the Undisputed can’t connect or find online match problem.
Fortunately, there are a few solutions you can try to deal with this issue.
1. Start by appropriately setting the date and time on your computer. How to do it:
- – If the game is open, close it.
- – Open your Windows’ date and time settings.
- – Turn on “Set Time Automatically” in the settings menu.
- – Next, select “Sync now” from the menu.
- – After doing so, restart your computer to apply the modifications, and the problem should now be resolved.
read more: NOT SURE IF I’M MORE IMPRESSED WITH PHILOMENA CUNK OR HER INTERVIEW SUBJECTS FOR… TWEET FROM MARVEL
A number of players have reported being unable to find or connect to a match online, regardless of how long they wait in queue. This issue may be caused by a player’s PC date/time being out of sync.
Find info on how to sync your PC clock here: https://t.co/93IMdmcU3D
— Undisputed (@PlayUndisputed) February 2, 2023
The Undisputed support staff itself suggests this approach on their own Twitter feed.
2. Verify the current server status of Undisputed in case the aforementioned method is unsuccessful. You won’t be able to connect to or search for an online match in Undisputed if the servers are unavailable as a result of an outage or scheduled maintenance. On their official Twitter feed and on their Trello board, you can both check the server status.
3. Since a LAN cable provides a more secure and dependable connection than Wi-Fi, it should be your last option for fixing the Undisputed can’t connect or discover online match issue.
read more: WASH AWAY YOUR WORRIES AND FIND SIMPLE SATISFACTION IN A SPARKLING FINISH WITH P… TWEET FROM NINTENDO LIFE
There is nothing else you can do to remedy it. Without a doubt, there is a connection or online match problem.
How To Fix Undisputed Can’t Connect or Find Online Match Issue FAQs
Q1: What is Undisputed?
A: Undisputed is an authentic boxing role-playing video game developed by Steel City Interactive and Ten24 Media, available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Q2: Why am I having trouble finding an online match in Undisputed?
A: Some players have reported this issue due to bugs and glitches in the game. The developers are working to resolve this issue through future updates.
Q3: What can I do to fix the "Can't Connect or Find Online Match" issue in Undisputed?
A: You can try resetting your PC’s date and time, checking the server status, or connecting your computer to a LAN cable for a more stable connection.
Q4: How can I reset my PC's date and time to resolve the issue?
A: Close the game, go to the date and time settings on your Windows, toggle the “Set Time Automatically” option ON, click the “Sync now” button, restart your system, and the issue should be fixed.
Q5: Where can I check the current server status of Undisputed?
A: You can check the server status on the official Twitter page or Trello board of Undisputed.
Q6: What is the last resort to resolve the issue?
A: Connecting your computer to a LAN cable is the last resort to resolve the “Can’t Connect or Find Online Match” issue in Undisputed.
RELIVE THE EPIC PHASE 3 FILMS OF MARVEL STUDIOS’ THE INFINITY SAGA WITH MORE MCU… TWEET FROM MARVEL