How To Fix One Piece Odyssey Controller Not Working Issue – The newest role-playing video game, One Piece Odyssey, was created by ILCA and released by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was made available on PlayStation, PC, and Xbox Series X|S on January 10, 2023. OPO delivers a fantastic, traditional turn-based RPG, however some unfortunate players had trouble with bugs and other glitches in the game. One of the problems that many players are citing is a broken controller. This article will assist you in resolving the One Piece Odyssey controller not working issue if you are having the same problem.
HOW TO FIX ONE PIECE ODYSSEY CRASHING AND FREEZING ON PLAYSTATION CONSOLE
HOW TO FIX ONE PIECE ODYSSEY CONTROLLER NOT WORKING ISSUE
To enjoy RPGs on the PC, the specific game genre always requires a controller or gamepad. But for some reason, it’s possible for the linked controller to stop operating, which is a really annoying problem. If you experienced the similar issue when playing One Piece Odyssey.
1. To see if the controller is working or not, first try restarting Steam and your PC. This short fix frequently resolves numerous transient issues. So, give it a shot first.
2. Always keep your graphics drivers up to date. Try updating your graphics drivers to the most recent version if you are using an outdated one, and see if that fixes the problem.
3. The third step you should do to resolve the One Piece Odyssey controller issue is to check the game files’ integrity. Visit the Steam Library >> Verify game integrity by selecting Local Files from the Local Files menu when right-clicking the game. Try relaunching the game after the scanning is finished, and the controller issue should be resolved.
4. On sometimes, Steam Overlay may make it impossible for the controller to connect to the game. Try turning off the Steam overlay, then. Go to General by right-clicking the game in Steam. You can turn off the Steam Overlay there.
5. Before starting the game, try unplugging every connected device, including the keyboard, mouse, and any additional input devices like a drawing tablet. Connect your controller to the game once all other devices have been disconnected, and begin playing.
6. One of the finest tools for resolving any issues you could have with your controller while playing One Piece Odyssey is Steam Input. With this fantastic tool from Steam, you can effortlessly alter your controller settings and boost your gaming experience as a whole. So, give Steam Input a shot and see whether the problem is resolved.
7. For some gamers, the problem can be fixed by just pressing Alt and Enter. Press Alt + Enter to exit the game and then press the same keys again, and it might work its magic if your controller becomes unplugged while you’re playing or if the game doesn’t recognise it.
THE LAST OF US PART 1 PS PLUS AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE! LIMITED TIME TRIAL AVAILABLE
8. Try running Steam in Big Picture Mode if the issue persists. Given this:
- – Launch the Steam client and select “View” in the top-left corner of the screen.
- – Click “Continue” after choosing “Big Picture Mode.”
- – Next, go to Library and select the Browse section before selecting Games.
- – Select the game and leave Big Picture Mode to fix the problem right away.
9. In many cases, unchecking the controller in the Steam controller settings fixes the problem. Given this:
- – Select Settings on Steam
- – Click on Controller general controller settings by clicking.
- – Clear the box next to Support all controller configurations.
- – To finish, select OK, restart the Steam client, and start the game.
10. Using a cable controller over a USB connection is your last option if your Bluetooth controller is experiencing connectivity problems.
BLIZZARD DEV CONFIRMS PLANS TO ADDRESS REWARDS EARNED BY FREE PLAYERS IN OVERWATCH 2
This concludes our discussion of how to resolve the One Piece Odyssey controller issue.
How To Fix One Piece Odyssey Controller Not Working Issue FAQS
Q: What is One Piece Odyssey?
A: One Piece Odyssey is a role-playing video game developed by ILCA and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It was released on January 10, 2023 for PlayStation, PC, and Xbox Series X|S.
Q: What is the issue that players are reporting in One Piece Odyssey?
A: Players have reported that their controller is not working when trying to play One Piece Odyssey. This can be a frustrating issue as the game is a turn-based RPG and requires a controller to play.
Q: How can I fix the controller not working issue in One Piece Odyssey?
A: To fix the controller not working issue in One Piece Odyssey, you can try the following steps:
Rebooting your PC and Steam
Updating your graphics drivers
Verifying the integrity of game files
Disabling the Steam overlay
Unplugging all connected devices before launching the game
Using Steam Input
Pressing the Alt + Enter keys
Launching Steam in Big Picture Mode
Unchecking the controller in Steam controller settings
Using a wired controller through a USB port.
Q: What should I do before troubleshooting the controller not working issue?
A: Before troubleshooting the controller not working issue, try rebooting your PC and Steam and make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date.
WWE 2K23 TO BE REVEALED ON JANUARY 28 AT ROYAL RUMBLE, MARCH RELEASE EXPECTED