How To Fix Dev Error 11557 In Modern Warfare 2 Or Warzone 2 – The most recent video games produced by Infinity Ward and Raven Software are Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2. Unexpected errors and problems can arise while playing or opening the game, despite the developers’ best efforts to provide its fans with the best gaming experience. Many developers are making mistakes, which is killing the overall fun for many players. Dev Error 11557 is one of the most recent errors that many players are mentioning. We will go over how to resolve CoD Warzone 2 / MW2 dev issue 11557 in the guide that follows.
Dev error 11557. The saga continues, can you find a fix for this. A genuine one. I can’t even finish a game on multiplayer let alone loose all my gear on DMZ beta. Call of duty at it again I suppose. #CallofDutyModernWarfare2 #cod @ATVIAssist @Activision @CallofDuty pic.twitter.com/5oJYMyMJIg
— F.Thought.Less (@FThoughtLess1) January 8, 2023
HOW TO FIX CALL OF DUTY WARZONE 2 / MODERN WARFARE 2 DEV ERROR 11557
Some gamers have previously tried a few common remedies, such as deleting save game files and reinstalling the game, yet the dev error 11557 persists. There are a few potential fixes you can try to resolve this error if you are experiencing the same problem.
1. FIX THE GAME FILES
Dev error 11557 in Warzone 2 or MW2 might result from any missing or damaged game files, among other problems. The game files will therefore be repaired as the first step in our troubleshooting method. To do this:
For Steam Users:
- – Access the Steam Library
- – Select Properties by performing a right-click on Warzone 2.0/MW 2.
- – Click on Local Files
- – Then select Check the Integrity of the Game Files.
- – When finished, restart the game to see if the dev error 11557 has been resolved.
- – Launch the Battle.net application.
- – Select the cogwheel next to the “Play” button on the Warzone 2.0/MW2 tab.
- – Click on “Begin Scan” after selecting “Scan and Repair” from the drop-down menu.
- – After the scan is complete, start the game to see if the dev error 11557 is fixed.
2. UPDATE THE GAME
Verify that your game is updated to the newest version if fixing the game files doesn’t fix the problem. Update the game first, then see if the dev error 11557 persists if it hasn’t already.
3. Modifying the game’s voice channel options
Some gamers have successfully fixed this issue by only altering the voice channel settings in the game. For that:
- – Select “Audio” under the “In-Game Settings” menu.
- – Next, scroll down and press “Party only from all lobby” or “Party only from lobby” to switch the game voice channel.
- – After finishing, simply restart the game to continue.
4. INSTALLED THE GAME AGAIN (WORKS THE MOST)
If it doesn’t work, try totally uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. This is your last option, and it ought to fix the problem.
TURN OFF CROSSPLAY COMMUNICATIONS
Many consumers report that their solution resolved their problem. Activate crossplay communication blocking. To achieve this, access the account and network settings in the game’s menu and turn off crossplay. You will be able to fix any problems with the game’s system that might be the root of the error by doing this.
DELETE THE CAMPAIGN
The campaign can be deleted, which has also been proven to be an effective option. Several other users reported that using this approach solved their problems. To accomplish this, access the game’s files and delete the campaign files. You might be able to resolve any problems with the campaign’s files that are generating the error by doing this. You can accomplish this by logging into the game’s files, searching for the campaign files, and then choosing to delete them.
GO TO COMPATIBILITY MODE AND PLAY THE GAME
Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or Windows 8 if the aforementioned fixes don’t work. To do this, right-click the game’s executable file, choose “Properties,” then select the “Compatibility” tab. To use the chosen compatibility mode, check the box next to it. When this happens, problems with the game’s compatibility with your current operating system can occasionally be fixed.
1. To begin with, simply restart your console and determine whether or not the dev error 11557 has been fixed. Restarting the console will solve any transient errors that were brought on by old caches.
- – Select “Graphics” under Settings.
- – Use your controller’s “Square” button to start.
- – Next, select Medium or Small for the assigned texture cache size.
- – After finishing, restart the game, and the dev error 11557 won’t appear.
3. As a final resort, you can get in touch with the PlayStation support staff if the dev error 11557 still occurs. For this, you must go to the official PlayStation website, describe the problem, and you will receive a response within a day.
How To Fix Dev Error 11557 In Modern Warfare 2 Or Warzone 2 FAQS
Q: What games are developed by Infinity Ward and Raven Software?
A: Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 are the latest games developed by Infinity Ward and Raven Software.
Q: What is Dev Error 11557 in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2?
A: Dev Error 11557 is a recent error that many players are reporting in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2.
Q: What are some solutions for fixing Dev Error 11557 in Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2?
A: Potential solutions for fixing Dev Error 11557 include repairing game files, updating the game, changing game voice channel settings, reinstalling the game, turning off crossplay communications, deleting the campaign, and running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or 8. For PS4 and PS5, restarting the console can also help.