How To Farm Herba Mystica In Pokemon Scarlet & Violet – Pokemon Scarlet & Violet has a tonne of vibrant Pokemon, both old and new, as well as a wide range of valuable items to gather as you explore the enormous Paldea territory. Herbs are among the most uncommon, valuable, and sought-after. Despite appearing straightforward, the Herba Mystica has a few very practical uses.
This manual will serve as a blueprint for the Herba Mystica, outlining its uses and, in particular, how to cultivate this prized element. After all, obtaining even a small number of these herbs is no simple undertaking.
What Is Herba Mystica?
Herba Mystica is a health-restoring plant that heals a Pokemon that eats it, as well as the main object of the Path of Legends tale (guarded by the Titan Pokemon).
Herba Mystica is really helpful because it is the main component of Shiny Hunting Sandwiches. These will give you level 3 Sparkling Power, increasing your chances of seeing uncommon Shiny Pokemon in the wild. It should be mentioned that the Herba Mystica is a relatively uncommon plant.
By initiating a Picnic from the menu screen, sandwiches can be made. To produce the Shiny Sandwich, you’ll need to combine at least two Herba Mystica with one other ingredient.
Herba Mystica will frequently produce both Encounter Power and Sparkling Power in addition to Title Power (which makes it simpler to catch Pokemon with Titles) (increases odds of finding certain Pokemon types). Encounter Power is typically something you’ll desire because it raises the likelihood of getting a Shiny of a particular type by increasing the quantity of encounters for that type of Pokemon.
Types of Herba Mystica
There are five distinct varieties or flavours of Herba Mystica. All of them can be combined to create a Shiny Sandwich, however combining different kinds will result in various bonuses. The five types are as follows:
- Salty (the best option for hunting Shiny Pokemon as it offers the highest boost to Sparkling Power, enhancing the appearance rates of Shiny kinds as a whole rather than just certain sorts of Shinies) (the best option for hunting Shiny Pokemon as it grants the highest boost to Sparkling Power, raising the appearance rates of Shiny types as a whole rather than just certain types of Shinies)
How To Obtain Herba Mystica
Both five-star and six-star raids can drop Herba Mystica as a rare drop. After defeating each of the five Titans in these raids, the component can be gained.
After finishing the game, the five and six-star raids become available.
Remember that finishing these raids does not ensure the drop, as Herba Mystica is actually quite rare (regardless of type). Herba Mystica will drop from five-star raids about 10% of the time, and six-star raids about 13% of the time.
Through Five-Star Raids
You must finish the main story in its entirety to access five-star raids. This entails concluding the Area Zero storyline as well as each of the three main story routes. It takes all 18 badges.
Plan carefully because the Pokemon in these battles will be in the 65–75 level range.
|Type||Tera Raid Pokemon That Drop Herba Mystica|
|Sweet||Raichu, Gengar, Ditto, Delibird, Blissey, Sableye, Glalie, Drifblim, Weavile, Froslass, Amoonguss, Eelektross, Talonflame, Noivern, Dragapult, Dondozo, Palafin, Cetitan, Pawmot|
|Bitter||Gengar, Eevee, Houndoom, Blissey, Gardevoir, Camerupt, Glalie, Drifblim, Magnezone, Rotom, Zoroark, Amoonguss, Eelektross, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Clawitzer, Oranguru, Appletun, Toxtricity, Polteageist, Pincurchin, Dondozo, Palafin, Arboliva, Cetitan, Tatsugiri, Glimmora, Armarouge|
|Sour||Gengar, Slowking, Blissey, Altaria, Glalie, Drifblim, Mismagius, Gothitelle, Amoonguss, Eelektross, Florges, Dragalge, Goodra, Mimikyu, Hatterene, Dondozo, Palafin, Cetitan, Tinkaton|
|Spicy||Arcanine, Gengar, Scyther, Tauros, Gyarados, Dragonite, Scizor, Blissey, Tyranitar, Breloom, Slaking, Hariyama, Glalie, Salamence, Staraptor, Luxray, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Gallade, Krookodile, Amoonguss, Eelektross, Haxorus, Braviary, Mudsdale, Tsareena, Passimian, Flapple, Grimmsnarl, Falinks, Indeedee, Dondozo, Palafin, Revavroom, Cetitan, Baxcalibur, Bombirdier, Mabosstiff, Brambleghast, Ceruledge, Kingambit, Annikilape|
|Salty||Slowbro, Cloyster, Gengar, Blissey, Glalie, Drifblim, Bronzong, Hippowdon, Amoonguss, Eelektross, Avalugg, Greedent, Corviknight, Coalossal, Copperajah, Dondozo, Palafin, Orthworm, Cetitan, Garganacl|
Through Six-Star Raids
You must first finish the main plot and defeat 15 five-star raids in order to access six-star raids. All 18 badges must be obtained. When you do this, Jacq will call you to inform you about the new, stronger raids that have appeared across the map.
Plan properly because these will typically stand at a stunning level 90. Your Pokemon should at the very least be close to level 100.
|Type||Tera Raid Pokemon That Drop Herba Mystica|
|Sweet||Ditto, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Blissey, Amoonguss, Talonflame, Dragapult, Farigiraf, Dondozo, Maushold, Cetitan, Cyclizar, Kilowattrel, Grafaiai|
|Bitter||Gengar, Vaporeon, Espeon, Blissey, Gardevoir, Magnezone, Glaceon, Amoonguss, Hydreigon, Volcarona, Dragalge, Clawitzer, Sylveon, Farigiraf, Dondozo, Cetitan, Glimmora, Armarouge|
|Sour||Vaporeon, Umbreon, Slowking, Blissey, Amoonguss, Goodra, Mimikyu, Frosmoth, Farigiraf, Dondozo, Cetitan, Tinkaton, Toedscruel, Clodsire|
|Spicy||Tauros, Gyarados, Vaporeon, Flareon, Dragonite, Scizor, Heracross, Blissey, Tyranitar, Breloom, Salamence, Staraptor, Garchomp, Leafeon, Gallade, Amoonguss, Haxorus, Lycanroc, Pincurchin, Farigiraf, Dondozo, Revavroom, Cetitan, Baxcalibur, Pawmot, Bombirdier, Mabosstiff, Ceruledge, Kingambit, Annihilape|
|Salty||Vaporeon, Blissey, Pelipper, Torkoal, Hippowdon, Amoonguss, Avalugg, Toxapex, Corviknight, Farigiraf, Dondozo, Orthworm, Cetitan, Klawf, Garganacl, Dachsbun|
Tips For Farming Herba Mystica
- The best and quickest way to farm Herba Mystica is to explicitly look for five-star Tera Raids. While five-star raids are somewhat easier to defeat and may theoretically be defeated alone if you bring the appropriate, well-equipped Pokemon, six-star raids typically give more Herba Mystica.
- On the map screen, search for the star icons that have a sparkling pink and white tint along the outside of the icon to more readily locate six-star Tera Raid Dens.
- Before starting a battle, switch off autosave and make sure to save close to the Tera Crystal. If something goes wrong just before you battle the Pokemon in the raid, you can instantly reload your save.
- You should play online or recruit pals for co-op if you wish to farm ingredients from six-star raids.
- By consuming level two sandwiches that raise Raid Power after defeating a Tera Raid, you can increase your chances of finding more Herba Mystica.
- Make sure the sandwiches you prepare have a Raid Power increase that corresponds to the type of Pokemon you’ll be facing in the raid. The numerous sandwiches and their effects, including those that increase Raid Power, are covered in more detail in this meal powers guide.
- Remember that no matter how frequently you return to a certain Tera Raid, the prizes it generates will always be the same. Wait until the following day instead, when a fresh Tera Raid with fresh goodies will spawn.
- You can speed up time and cause each Tera Raid to reset if you have finished all of the five and six-star raids that are marked as being available on your map. To do this, open the Switch menu and select System Settings. Click on Date and Time, then shift the current day one day either forward or backward. By deceiving the game’s internal clock, this will cause new raids to appear.
- In the case of hosting friends, the host can log out after obtaining Herba Mystica as a prize and then re-invite the other players. Your buddies (or other players) can then enter and replay the Tera Raid that was just defeated, yielding the same rewards, provided the host doesn’t save after completion.
- The host won’t get the benefits until they save, but anyone who have been invited to their game can.
- When farming from five-star Tera raids (which drop all varieties of Herba Mystica), the following Pokemon are the best to look for:
- The following species: Blissey, Gengar, Drifblim, Amoonguss, Palafin, Eelektross, Glalie, Cetitan
When farming from six-star Tera raids (which drop all varieties of Herba Mystica), the following Pokemon are the best to look for:
- Amoonguss, Vaporeon, Farigiraf, Blissey, Vaporeon, Cetitan, and Dondozo
For simpler victories, make sure to use your Pokemon that can best counter the Pokemon listed above.
Although Herba Mystica appears in the Path of Legends plot, the ingredient isn’t truly available during or after the missions—only after fighting the Titan Pokemon and completing the quest. Instead, by doing these objectives, you will advance the plot, provide your legendary Pokemon better mobility, and earn experience points by defeating Titan Pokemon. However, they will also enable you to unlock several Herba Mystica varieties.
Best Pokemon And Moves For Five And Six-Star Tera Raids
Pokemon that work best against five- and six-star Tera Raids are:
- Flutter Mane, Umbreon, Perrserker, Gholdengo, Iron Hands, and Miraidon
- In general, you should focus on Pokemon with strong defence and/or healing abilities.
- Belly Drum, Wild Charge, Helping Hand, and Soft Boiled are some effective moves to use.
How To Farm Herba Mystica In Pokemon Scarlet & Violet FAQs
How to get the Herba Mystica?
You will receive Salty Herba Mystica after slaying the Titan Orthworm, but Arven will use it to build a sandwich. You must compete in 5 star or 6 star Tera Raids to obtain additional salty herba mystica.
How to get salty Herba Mystica?
Only grinding Five-Star Tera Raids and Six-Star Tera Raids with Pokémon that drop them will get you a Salty Herba Mystica, and even then, there is only a possibility that you will.
What pokemon drop Herba Mystica?
Herba Mystica is a very uncommon item that can significantly boost your chances of discovering Shiny Pokemon.
In Scarlet and Violet, the following five-star Raid Battle Pokemon have the best chances of dropping all five or the majority of the Herba Mystica:
How to get Sweet Herba Mystica for mr saguaro?
You may locate Sweet Herba Mystica in Area Three of the South Province in the Path of Legends storyline. A Titan Klawf serves as its guardian. As a reward for conquering the Tera Raid Boss, Sweet Herba Mystica can also be acquired through Tera Raid Battles.
How do you get Herba Mystica in Pokemon Violet?
Only Six-Star Raids and Five-Star Raids, both of which are accessible in the end-game, can be completed to earn Herba Mystica, but the latter demands a little more effort. But getting hold of them in big numbers will take some time.