How to download PUBG Mobile 2.4 update on Android and iOS devices – A huge global player base exists for PUBG Mobile. The game’s creators frequently provide updates to keep the gaming experience exciting for enthusiasts.
Tencent Games approved the release of the 2.4 update, which would include numerous modifications and additions, after a month-long beta testing phase.
Bruce Lee arrives in PUBG Mobile for epic martial arts event
PUBG Mobile 2.4 update can be installed on mobile devices via Google Play Store and Apple App Store
Global rollout of the PUBG Mobile 2.4 update started earlier today (January 4, 2023) at 7:00 (UTC+0). However, gamers may notice a change in timing based on the area and platform.
When may followers on various platforms expect to see the update on their mobile devices?
- Google Play Store: January 6, 2023, 04:00
- Apple Store: January 6, 2023, 01:30
- APK: January 6, 2023, 01:45
On Android devices, the update will take up 699 MB of storage, while iOS devices will need 2.05 GB. To easily download the new content, players will need enough free space on their smartphones or tablets.
PUBG Mobile Month 19 Royale Pass: Leaked Rewards, Price, End Date and Release Date M19!
Direct download links for the 2.4 update are available from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. However, Android users can utilise this link to get the PUBG Mobile APK separately:
- APK download link: https://pubgmobile.live/apk
Steps to download the 2.4 version on both Android and iOS devices
The 2.4 update is easy to get from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. To enjoy the new game content, simply follow the instructions below to download the update from these retailers on your device:
- Step 1: Navigate to the corresponding online stores on your smartphone or tablet (Apple App Store or Google Play Store).
- Step 2: Go to the Games section or type “PUBG Mobile” into the search bar. Tap the pertinent result (likely the one that appears first).
- Step 3: Select the “Install” or “Update” option, as appropriate, to download the most recent 2.4 version of the game to your device. It can take some time to download depending on how quickly your broadband connection can transfer data.
- Step 4: After the update has been downloaded, allow use of the microphone and storage.
- Step 5: To access the most recent 2.4 content, sign in to the game after finishing the installation using your selected login option (Facebook, Google Play Games, or Twitter).
- Step 6: Access the “Download” area. Download the resource packages and update files.
Get the Inside Scoop on PUBG Mobile’s Upcoming 2.4 Update: Release Date, Features,Explained and More!
The most recent January update can be installed on your PC via an emulator using the same procedure. Installing an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Gameloop, or others, is necessary to accomplish this. To instal and play the most recent version of the game, use the Google Play Store or a comparable store in the emulator.