Gunfire Reborn Tips And Tricks 2022: Gunfire Reborn is a multiplayer game developed and published by Duoyi Games, in which you can raid different dungeons and fight alone or with your friends. With a variety of characters, each with their own skill set, you can select the play style that best suits your needs.
You can select an adventure across multiple difficulties upon entering the game, but you have to start at the same point every time and work your way up to newer regions by performing better than you did the last time. This process is made more enjoyable by the random number generator in the game.
Choose Your Weapons Wisely In Gunfire Reborn
When you begin a game of Gunfire Reborn, you begin with a beginner weapon and can obtain different weapons by claiming chests, defeating monsters, or defeating bosses. There are many different effects that can be achieved with these weapons, and not all of them will be to your liking.
Know Your Enemies In Gunfire Reborn
As you progress through the game, you will encounter many enemies with varying abilities. There are some of them that require you to be close to them, while others can shoot at you from a distance. There are some enemies that are capable of fighting at both long and short ranges.
To achieve success in your endeavor, you must be aware of what your enemies are capable of. You may find this useful in the following scenarios:
- The first thing you can do if there is a group of enemies to fight, and you see some long-range archers in the distance, is to use cover around you to deal with the close-range enemies first.
- Several enemies possess dash abilities that can deal a great deal of damage and immobilize you for a brief period of time. As soon as you become familiar with these dashes, you will be able to counter them effectively.
Make Sure You Look Around In Gunfire Reborn
In Gunfire Reborn, domains are divided into segments, which in turn are subdivided into smaller rooms. There will be a yellow mark guiding you to the next room whenever you complete a certain room by defeating all the enemies.
In a room, the only obvious elements are the enemies and the chest you unlock after defeating them. The dungeons contain a number of hidden components that are easy to overlook, such as:
- Every room contains a variety of small components that can be broken to obtain ammunition or grenades. The components of the first segment of the exhibit, Longling Tomb, are arranged in the shape of various pots around the edges of the room.
- You can chat with red chests hidden in some of the rooms. In exchange for something you have, these chests would like to make a deal with you. It is not necessary to select something from these chests, but they can be useful.
- Depending on the segment you are in, you will see a wall with cracks of various colors. To open these vaults, you must unlock the exploration talent in the tree, but they contain a number of valuable items.
Look For Mid-Raid NPCs
As you explore different rooms in Gunfire Reborn, you may encounter either one or both of the NPCs: Peddler and Blacksmith. Each of these functions has its own purpose, and they can be very helpful in times of crisis.
Copper is exchanged for the skills of both the peddler and the blacksmith. Chests contain copper, and you can also obtain copper by defeating enemies. Additionally, you may be able to find copper deals in the red chests from time to time.
Most Buffs In An Adventure Are Temporary
In an adventure, what happens stays in the adventure. It is not possible to save any weapon, Occult Scroll, or buff that you acquire during a specific run in the adventure after you are eliminated and leave. Every time you start a new game, you will only have your beginner weapon and the character’s abilities.
However, there is one thing that you can save, and that is the points required to upgrade your talents. These points are earned based on your performance during the trial, and they can be used to raise your talent levels and unlock new abilities.
It is also possible to use these points to revive yourself once you have fallen, but it’s usually not worth it unless you are certain that you can recover the points you are spending.
The Final Stage Has Everything
A certain segment’s boss room can be found after completing a number of normal domains and fighting a number of enemies. It is important to note that these rooms have a completely different vibe than others, and the first thing you will notice is that both of the NPCs mentioned above will be present before entering the main room.
You can purchase new weapons here if you have not been fortunate on your journey, and you can upgrade two levels of your weapons as long as you have copper. Additionally, you will find a large number of small components throughout the boss room that can be used to replenish your ammunition