Playing Fortnite is only enjoyable when there is no lag, FPS drops, or other performance-related problems. However, some gamers have claimed to experience the irksome “bad module info has ceased operating issue,” which they claim to have encountered. Numerous other games, like Fortnite, Minecraft, and Counter-Strike, also experience this particular problem, which is not unique to any one of them. In this manual, we’ll explain why this mistake occurs and how to quickly and easily solve it. Without further ado, let’s discover how to resolve the Fornite “bad module info has ceased operating problem”
HOW TO FIX FORTNITE BAD MODULE INFO HAS STOPPED WORKING ERROR
This error could arise for a number of reasons, including inadequate system resources, incompatible apps, or obsolete drivers. Fortnite’s bad module info has ceased working bug may fortunately be fixed with a number of our solutions.
HOW TO FIX FORTNITE BAD_MODULE_INFO HAS STOPPED WORKING ERROR
1. Try restarting your computer and then relaunching the game as soon as you see this issue. Try it out because many players have found success with this quick and easy strategy.
2. Don’t worry, we have a couple additional options if that doesn’t work. Make sure to instal the most recent version of your graphics driver. For that:
- – Open the Device Manager on your computer by going there.
- – Next, expand the list by double-clicking on the Display adapters.
- – Next, from the context menu that appears when you right-click Graphics adapter, choose Update driver.
- – Update your Drivers by choosing “Search automatically for drivers” and finishing.
3. Another simple fix for this issue is to disable fullscreen optimizations. Given this:
Right-click the game or application.
- – Next, select “Properties.”
- – Select “Compatibility” from the menu.
Disable fullscreen optimizations by checking this box.
- – After finishing, launch the game to see if the error has been fixed.
4. If that still doesn’t work, try checking the game files’ integrity on the Epic Games client. Given this:
- – Start Epic Games.
- – Select “Library” from the menu on the left.
- – On the Fortnite tab, select “Gear Icon” next to the “Launch” option.
- – After clicking “Verify,” the scanning process will begin.
- – After the scanning is complete, try launching the game to see whether the Fortnite bad module info has stopped operating error persists.
This concludes this manual. All potential fixes for the Fortnite bad module info has stopped working problem have been discussed.