Game Modes in Warzone 2.0: Warzone 2 is not doing so great on Steam, but all the negative reviews are mostly because of the issues in the game such as the Warzone 2 stuttering, and server issues. Once the devs patch these issues with the game, the marvel of the new modes especially the DMZ can come to light. Warzone 2.0’s current Playlist for Season 1 will feature two game modes that are further segregated into Solo, Duo, and more. There is something for everyone while playing Warzone 2.0, and most of the game modes are quite straightforward. Let us take a look at what game modes are available and how to play them in Warzone 2.0.
read more: Swagg unveils “overpowered” M13B Warzone 2.0 loadout to rule Al-Mazrah | Latest Gaming News 2022
All Game Modes in Warzone 2.0 Explained
Warzone 2.0 will have the most talked about DMZ mode, as well as the usual Battle Royale. With the introduction of the new Al Mazrah map, there are plenty of objectives to complete, strongholds to take over, and POIs to explore. Fans of the Call of Duty series would already be familiar with the Battle Royal mode, but to spice things up, there is also a Third Person Playlist included within the mode. Here is a complete breakdown of all the modes currently available in Warzone 2.0
Battle Royal Mode in Warzone 2.0 Explained
This mode will be your typical One-Man-Standing game mode that most Call of Duty players will be familiar with. Players will be dropped on the new Al Mazrah map, where they have to fend off enemies and become the last player left to bag a win. The mode is further divided into Solo, Duo, Quad, Unhinged, and the new Third Person Mode.
read more: HusKerrs says Warzone 2 is “chalked” for mouse & keyboard players | Latest Gaming News 2022
- Solo Mode: Fight players as singleton and make your way across the map to be the last one standing. The max number of players for solo is 150, and Assimilation is off.
- Duo Mode: Pair up with friends or enemy players with the Assimilation feature and fight to remain the last team standing. Max players for this mode is 150, but you can only get a refill spot in Assimilation.
- Quad Mode: You can now play in groups of threes and fours with friends or enemy players. Take down other groups on the map to end up victorious. The Max player size for Quad mode is 150, and Assimilation will be in the refill position.
- Unhinged Mode: You can now team up with up to 6 players per team, but be careful of who you let in. Changing teams can be done in a heartbeat, which can make or break your group. The max number of players for this mode is 150, and you start with Trios before you can add three more with the Assimilation feature.
read more: How to get Tactical Nuke in Warzone 2: Champions Quest explained | Latest Gaming News 2022
- Third-Person Mode: a new one for the Call of Duty franchise, you can now play through third-person visuals instead of the usual first-person. This is a trio mode, with a max player count will be 150 and the Assimilation is set to refill.
DMZ Mode in Warzone 2.0 Explained
You can now experience the most anticipated mode of Warzone 2.0, the DMZ mode. Inspired by extraction games like Escape from Tarkov, DMZ is an objective-style game mode, where you have to complete missions, join factions, and collect loot. Your ultimate goal is to exfil with the loot, and if you die, you lose everything. This mode can be played Solo, Duo, or as Trio, with the max player strength in this mode being 66. Assimilation is only set for Trios, where you can select up to 3 more members to join your team, making it a 6 member squad. Assimilation can be turned off Duo, but Solo players will not get Assimilation.
read more: CoD: Warzone DMZ – How To Unlock More Insured Weapon Slots And Reduce Cooldown Penalties | Latest Gaming News 2022
And with that, we will wrap up the post of all the game modes currently available in Warzone 2.0. There is plenty more to look forward to once the playlist changes, but till then you can experience the gameplay that Warzone 2.0 currently has to offer.